compiling bash

Matthew Blake mattblake at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 25 09:29:59 PST 2002

Are you sure you're in the $LFS/usr/src/bash-2.05a directory? And do you
have the libcurses.a and libncurses.a installed on your host system?

I had a similar problem and i wasn't in the right directory when i ran it

Matt

On 25/03/02, 17:19:24, "J R" <mrjre at hotmail.com> wrote regarding compiling
bash: