KDE-3.0

Sam Halliday sam at neutrino.phy.uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 25 08:41:15 PST 2002

hello there,

i was wondering if anyone had managed to get KDE-3.0-rc3 working on a LFS
system. i get a crash on startup, but everythign else on my system runs fine.
(kde2, openoffice etc etc)

i haev a savage graphics card, adn i had problems with this and openoffice
but was fixed bu setti the variable export SAL_DO_NOT_USE_INVERT50=true

i am interrested to see if it is my machine, or if all LFS users have this
problem.

cheers,
Sam
--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *___see* the blinking lights!
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org