Minimum requirements for Slackware 8.0 base

Allen Brooker allen at brooker.gb.net
Sun Mar 24 14:58:21 PST 2002

Hi all,

Does anyone have, or is anyone able to provide, a list of the minimum
packages needed to build an LFS system using Slackware 8.0 as an install
environment?

My problem is I have a laptop with only 1.1 GB HDD (I'm using the LFS on one
partiition hint) and I keep running out of disk space - I'm currently stuck
at glibc (first install after chroot) in the latest version of the book.

Thanks In Advance,

Allen

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org