Static Routes?

Eric ebenze at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:09:45 PST 2002

I'm worndering if there is something pre-existant in LFS 3.2 to add static
routes automatically to the system through the config files.  I've been
looking at the ifup scripts and the ifconfig.XXX setup files, but  can't
really find anything specific there.  In my older Redhat system, there is a
static.routes file which is read by ifup-routes, but there doesn't really
seem to be anything in LFS to do this.

Is this an oversight?  Or am I missing the obvious again?

Thanks!

Eric

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org