LFS won't boot

Benjamin Schindler config at gmx.ch
Sun Mar 24 05:24:47 PST 2002

Well, I am almost finished installing lfs...
I thought I was succesful installing lilo, but it seems some things have
been messed up. I now have the lfs HD in another Computer. If I boot it,
it shows me just a lot of 01's
I would like to create a bootdisk... however, it doesn't seem to be so
simple. First, I don't have the kernel image on another machine. So...
basically, I would like to create a bootdisk that has a very minimal
system. With this disk, i could access my lfs partition and install lilo.
But how do I do so?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org