scsi / lilo question

Seth W. Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Thu Mar 21 18:59:02 PST 2002

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:01:02PM -0500, Don Smith wrote:
> > Has this question been asked enough to make it to the FAQ yet?
>
> Sure, Seth are you paying attention or shall I CC: you?

Do i look like i'm paying attention? You could CC: me anyway if you
wanted to. I'm even home today. (Hard to lay brick in the snow.)

Let's see... Don's post quotes the question but not the answer, let
me check... yes... i see.... In CVS now. And thank you, Don, for
pointing the item out.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
 The guy across the street has this really neat portable snow fountain.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org