Possible to build LFS on win32?

Nicholas Dille darkyeti at gmx.net
Thu Mar 21 00:24:36 PST 2002

i don't think we need to start that discussion all over again. we had it
with the weekly posting of the faq and i think we more or less covered
it.

it would be more worthwhile to battle html mails which make up most of
the bigger mails sent over this list.
but i think enduring a few extra seconds to have a contribution reach
everybody via this list is not excuse to start flaming about!
it is discouraging to make another contribution.

just my two cents.
nic.