LFS 3.2 bootable installation CD for i386 (second release)

Alexander Newald alexander at newald.de
Wed Mar 20 16:56:17 PST 2002

Hi all,

a lot of people have tried to download the file in the last hours.
(About 250 in 3 hours) Because of limited bandwidth for the public ftp
server not all users could download the file. So here is my question:

Should I split the files into pieces to let everyone get a better chance
to download all of the iso image?

Alexander Newald