lilo installation

Benjamin Schindler config at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 19 13:15:05 PST 2002

Hmmm... now let's think about it. You are probably right about the boot
section. So this means that lilo.conf is only needed to run lilo
(installing it into the mbr). It is not used for anything else. But fir
the root section... if i would use hdb5,  it would try to start hdb5.
But the HD will be master drive on another Computer. So, this line
should really contain hda5, should it?