.bashrc

Timothy Washington timothyjwashington at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 20 05:21:57 PST 2002

I've done some experimenting and I've solved my
problem. In case you run across a similar problem,
check that there is an entry in for a your non-root
user in the /etc/passwd file. That specifies things
like the user's home directory nad thier default
shell. I did not have a default shell entry, so the
system was using 'sh'. Hope this helps someone.

tim

--- Timothy Washington <timothyjwashington at yahoo.ca>