CVS version of LFS-BOOK

Aulis Telle a.telle at gmx.net
Wed Mar 20 01:42:26 PST 2002

> Followed by installing openjade by running:
>     ./configure --prefix=/usr
>     make
>     make install
>     cp -av dsssl /usr/share/dsssl/openjade

Thanks. I missed that line.

> Give jade the full pathname to the index.xml file. I keep my XML files in
> ~/lfs I compile the book into ~/httpd/htdocs by running:
>
> cd ~/httpd/htdocs/LFS-BOOK-CVS
> openjade -t xml -d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl \
> 	/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl \
> 	/home/gerard/lfs/index.xml
>
> This will create the html files in the LFS-BOOK-CVS directory.

I keep the CVS-Tree in ~/LFS, so the xml source-files are in ~/LFS/BOOK . I
want the html files in ~/doc/lfs/lfs-book-cvs/ and run the following commands

cd ~/doc/lfs/lfs-book-cvs
/usr/bin/openjade -t xml -d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl \
	/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl \
	/home/aulis/LFS/BOOK/index.xml

the root-files are created correctly, but openjade does not find the files
in the subdirectories

openjade:E: cannot open output file "preface/preface.html" (Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden)
openjade:E: cannot open output file "preface/foreword.html" (Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden)

and so on for all the other files.

Aulis Telle
E-Mail: a.telle at gmx.net

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org