CVS version of LFS-BOOK

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 19 20:29:36 PST 2002

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 04:55:00PM +0100, Aulis Telle wrote:
> I just recognized, that the directory /usr/share/dsssl/openjade does not
> exist. Does the install-procedure of jade not install these files? Now I copied

No, openjade doens't install them, that's why the INSTALL files tells you
to install openjade in this way:

Followed by installing openjade by running:
    ./configure --prefix=/usr
    make
    make install
    cp -av dsssl /usr/share/dsssl/openjade

> the files from the source tree and it works. But it seems only to work,
> when i'm in the directory, where the xml files are. How can i create the
> html-files outside the source-directory?

Give jade the full pathname to the index.xml file. I keep my XML files in
~/lfs I compile the book into ~/httpd/htdocs by running:

cd ~/httpd/htdocs/LFS-BOOK-CVS
openjade -t xml -d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl \
	/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl \
	/home/gerard/lfs/index.xml

This will create the html files in the LFS-BOOK-CVS directory.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org