Diffutils installation...

Sebastian Edman sebastian at egf.net
Tue Mar 19 07:14:22 PST 2002

At 15:36 2002-03-19, you wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>I kinda got stuck here in chapter 5 while trying to install diffutils...
>
>I've tried both approaches from the lsf-command/chapter5/diffutils scripts
>and they both render the same error messages....

<snip>

>config.h is unchanged

<snip>

hmm, I think that you should try again with a fresh .tar.bz2. Delete the
complete diff-directory and unpack again. Because some things is still
saved from the first time, so its always good to try again with a fresh
.tar.bz2. Sorry if you've already tried this, but I am a newbie ;)

/seb

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org