LFS 3.2 + keep chap5 and chap6 separated hint v1.0

hanno.meyer-thurow at web.de hanno.meyer-thurow at web.de
Tue Mar 19 05:28:58 PST 2002

I followed the Book and the Hint. Now, the Hint tells me to install the Kernel Header files. But the output on the screen is as followed:

"bash: /static/usr/bin/make: No such file or directory"

Although the file is there. I have to say that Im a Newbie. :)
I didnt reboot the PC and until this there were no problems.

Thanks for any help...

MfG
H. Meyer-Thurow

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org