LFS Boot cd easy - mkisofs problem

Michel Ferreol MFerreol at grenoble.sema.slb.com
Tue Mar 19 01:00:09 PST 2002

Thanks for your answer Christophe, it was the solution. my version of "LFS
Boot cd easy " was not up to date. Unfortunately
i have an other problem when i try to start with the burned CD:
Kernel Panic VFS : Unable to mount root fs  on 03:00 on  lilo.conf  , given
devices for CD seems to be for IDE CD. as i am in SCSI emulation , my
devices for CD are /dev/sg0, sg1. I suppose that if i change /dev/hda by
/dev/sg0 it sould be work ... (i will do it this evening..) what do you
think about this, are you agree ?
thank also for the link to ISOLINUX  it seems very interesting, i will try
it after !