glibc-2.2.5 Build Error Ch. 6
sam at neutrino.phy.uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 18 13:23:40 PST 2002
> AFAIK execv is a system call (man 2 execv2), not an executable
aah, well there we go... problem found
i dont know how to fix that one...
* [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum
* possible RTT. I guess we'll have to use something other than TCP
* to talk to the University of Mars.
* PAWS allows us longer timeouts and large windows, so once implemented
* ftp to mars will work nicely.
(from /usr/src/linux/net/inet/tcp.c, concerning RTT [retransmission timeout])
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-support' in the subject header of the message
More information about the lfs-support