Webmin

Mariusz K Sasinski sasinski at stormbyte.com
Mon Mar 18 11:48:41 PST 2002

On Monday 18 March 2002 14:10, you wrote:
> I think I can patch webmin to do more or less the right thing,
> but I'm starting to wonder if anyone will care.  It's a bit
> like building your own swimming pool and then hiring a service
> to maintain it.  :-)

Webmin is just bunch of Perl scripts, so changing anything shouldnt be a
problem. But there is no need. After  installing Webmin just log on and go to
"Module Config" availble for every module included. There you can chage
anything. For example to change path to init.d scripts go to
System->Bootup and Shutdown->Module Config.

MS

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org