How can I move a LFS system?

LiaoKF liaokf at 126.com
Mon Mar 18 06:58:24 PST 2002

I have install LFS in vmware. When i have done all things,i find the LFS
partition have increase to 1.46G, i cann't reduce it, so want create a new
disk and a new partition store it.

But i have a try just now, use the command:
cp -a /mnt/lfs/* /mnt/lfsbak
the linux says--
cp: reading `/mnt/lfs/bin/grep': Input/output error
cp: reading `/mnt/lfs/bin/egrep': Input/output error
cp: reading `/mnt/lfs/bin/fgrep': Input/output error
cp: reading `/mnt/lfs/bin/tar': Input/output error

would you please you tell me why???

news:20020318000720.E914 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org