gcc-2.96

Vaidyanath Natraj vaidyanath.natraj at wipro.com
Mon Mar 18 06:51:41 PST 2002

hi ,
iam using redhat version 7.1. it uses  version  2.96 of  gcc which according
to http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html is a error-prone version. cud anyone
please tell me if they have faced any problems in compiling LFS bcoz of
using gcc-2.96
Also is there any good http site from where i can download a binary version
of either gcc 2.95 of gcc -3.0 ( iam behind a firewall which does not allow
ftp)
thanking u all in advance
regds
kannan