hi

Sam Halliday sam at neutrino.phy.uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 18 06:48:00 PST 2002

(about openoffice)
> but installing the binary should work without problems, at least it works
> here

time i got, and yes, it is very hard to compile, ive tried endlessly, the
database part is giving me trouble, how did you get the binary to work? its
compiled for libc++-3.0 is it not? and thats incompatible with LFS's older
one. when i installed the binary i got a lot of bad window behaviour and 2
system crashes, which annoyed me very much cuz now i cant say LFS never
crashed on me! in fact i cant get past the install.

Sam
--
Of ______course it's the murder weapon.  Who would frame someone with a
fake?