hi

Marc Heerdink marc at koelkast.net
Mon Mar 18 05:30:24 PST 2002

Op ma 18-03-2002, om 14:12 schreef Sam Halliday:
> > It might have to do with internationalization settings, try running
> > "LC_ALL=POSIX uptime".
>
> nah, thsi didnt work, i get this as output:
> uptime: couldn't get boot time: No such file or directory

Have you tried to rebuild sh-utils? I have a strong suspicion that you
completed chapter 6 in two or more steps, and forgot to mount the proc
filesystem before configuring sh-utils. The configure script should
detect the proc entries to use. If you still have the problem after
rebuilding sh-utils, please send the configure output.

--
"Mooh!"
- A Cow.

Marc Heerdink <marc at koelkast.net>