Bare bones minimum system?

Eric ebenze at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:04:56 PST 2002

Hi,

I was wondeirng if anyone knows how to take an LFS system and strip it down
even further?  I know there are a whole bunch of things I don't actually
need on my system, but don't know what I can safely remove without breaking
any dependencies.  How can I create a minimal install?  I'm figuring that I
should be able to get an entire functional system (with networking, etc)
down to about 10-15 megs.

Does anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks!

Eric

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org