problem installing Installing Texinfo-4.0

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 17 21:03:51 PST 2002

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 05:03:16PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:

I don't agree with adding that kind of stuff. It'll cause more grieve than
is worth, especially if Glibc is removed and the installation didn't
finish properly you notice afterwards. You can't rerun make install since
you just removed the source tree. Sure you should look before you type
something like that, but it's easy to miss.

I think we'll just have to live with it. I'll make sure the note in the
book is made more prominent.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org