Resulte of Boot with RedHat Kernel

LinuxFromScratch gordonwkfhk at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:46:48 PST 2002

..
mount: error 22 mounting ext3
pivotroot; pivot_root(/sysroot,/sysroot/initrd) failed: 2
Freeing unsed kernel memory: 216 k
kernel panic: no init found try passing init =option to kernel
/** Nothing Else -> Stop

I gues the problem may be the Partition Format (ext2, ext3)
I don't know , I am going read liloHowTo now!

Thx,

news:20020317113712.J30027 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...