new user

Jeremy Austin jezaustin at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:23:08 PST 2002

Hi there,
    	I got lfs 3.1 to boot this morning! Getting a girlfriend will be eay
now.

A minor niggle: towards the end of booting up it seems to be trying to
modprobe and failing, not finding the module it's looking for. Having read
kernel/Documents/modules or whatever it is, I did make modules and make
modules-install but it's still returning an error. Is there something
obvious I should be doing.
Something's just occured to me: in the interests of simplicity, when
configuring the kernel I didn't set anything to be a module, yet here it
is trying to load or probe one anyway. Should it be doing this?

Jez.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org