Strange groff problem

Daryll Hofmen daryll
Mon Mar 18 02:37:05 PST 2002

Alright, I think I got is all fixed.
I made every file in the usr dir have 644 and every dir have 755, then I
made the files in /usr/bin and usr/local/bin have 755 then I made the files
in /usr/sbin and /usr/local/sbin have 750 (they are for root anyway).  /bin
and /sbin same deal as the user bin dirs.  All the other directories seemed
to be fine.  /boot I left as no user read permission, what do they need it
for anyway.  /etc most everything has user read permision except:
.pwd.lock
ioctl.save
limits
login.access