Strange groff problem

Daryll Hofmen daryll
Mon Mar 18 02:14:19 PST 2002

Ah man.  Alright, I figure I can do this to all the directories except etc
amd I correct?

find ./ -type f -exec chmod 640 '{}' ';'
find ./ -type f -exec chmod 750 '{}' ';' in bin and sbin
find ./ -type -d -exec chmod 750 '{}' ';'

Am I right?
What should I do for the etc directories?

news:20020317125314.A30553 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...