Strange groff problem

Daryll Hofmen daryll
Mon Mar 18 01:04:41 PST 2002

I do have the /usr/share/groff/1.17.2/devps directory and a bunch of
contents.  Also, when I su into root, it works, and suing keeps the user
path.
For one, I am running gcc-3.0.4, might mean something.  Also, when I did the
MAKEDEV, I used the generic-nopty option because I am using /dev/pts.  I am
not exactly sure what /dev/pts is, but I am mounting it in my fstab.  Known
to cause any conflicts?

news:20020317113952.K30027 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...