boot up failure [loading lfs ............] -> automatic restart my computer

LinuxFromScratch gordonwkfhk at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:59:10 PST 2002

 compile with Ext3 still doesn't work!
I install my RedHat 7.2 and LFS in My Secondary Hardisk[ IDE 2]
My Secondary Harddisk: Viewed By PartitionMagic
Disk Partitoin                 Type           Pri/Log
Linux/Relative
         *.                          LinuxExt3   Primary           hdc1
         *.                          Extended    Primary
         *.SWAPSPACE   Linux Swap Logical           hdc5
          F:
hdc6
          G:
hdc7
           *.LFS                   Linux Ext2 Logical           hdc8