Chapter6, fileutils

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 15 19:18:54 PST 2002

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 08:13:34PM -0500, Curtis Haas wrote:
> But will wait until what the responses from the Mailing-list say before I try them

I can't say I have an answer. I'ver never seen this kind behaviour that
every other installation attempt fails. If you find a solution do let us
know.

As to the time it takes to install 15 LFS systems: I have a pretty good
idea how long it takes. I've installed a couple of LFS systems over the
last while ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org