LFS 3.2 bootable installation CD for i386

Christophe Devine devine at debiam.org
Fri Mar 15 20:02:14 PST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:35:50 +0000 (UTC),
RichardJenniss at TelusPlanet.net ("Richard Jenniss") wrote:

> is it system specific, or you have a basic kernel for various systems?
> Anyway to boot this img from a floppy to kickstart the installation?

Since I have little  experience in compiling kernels, contrary
to the folks who work for the Debian project, I decided to use
kernel-image-2.4.17-bf2.4_2.4.17-4_i386.deb.  It is a  generic
kernel,  which runs  on quite a number of different hardware;
I havent't released floppies yet, just wait until Sunday ;-)

--
Christophe Devine
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org