LFS 3.2 bootable installation CD for i386

Christophe Devine devine at debiam.org
Fri Mar 15 07:18:10 PST 2002

[sorry if this post is a little bit off-topic]

   Hi all,

I released a bootable CD which features :

   - a completely built LFS 3.2 system for i386 (the base system)
   - the LFS packages, plus a Makefile which is 100% compliant with
     the book and fully automates the build of Chapters 5 and 6.

The ISO can be downloaded at :

http://195.221.65.10:1234/~devine/LFS-3.2.iso.bz2
http://195.221.65.10:1234/~devine/LFS-3.2.iso.md5sum

I have used it to built my LFS, which is running right now :-)

--
Christophe Devine

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org