Mount Proc -- Errors [was: i cant boot from floppy]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 14 13:50:46 PST 2002

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 09:31:14PM +0100, Michael Kraul wrote:
> sorry,"0 0" is already in fstab and "1 1" by ext2 and vfat

It must be something simple...

can you tar up your $LFS/etc directory and email me a copy (not to this
list, but send a copy privately so we don't overburden the list). I don't
have much time right this second to come up with other possible causes but
I can try dropping your $LFS/etc directory on my LFS system and see what i
can come up with then.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org