Newbie questions

Curtis Haas WonderBoy5150 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:25:37 PST 2002

I'm a newbie too.

Since it looks like the 'cp' command works, this doesn't look like a
.bash_profile PATH thing...

hmm...
Sorta looks like you are not running the command from within the
'lfs-bootscripts-1.6' directory.
But if you are, see if those sub-directories (rc.d and sysconfig) are even
there.
There could have been some error extracting them.

Curtis