config.sub: missing argument

doc doc256 at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 13 05:34:27 PST 2002

TANKYOU!!!
     Bill Maltby, you're my hero! deleting the 'space'after the \ made it
work, It's building now.

     But, then why did it not work the first time? when i typed it out by
hand? I'm not acoustomed to adding extra 'spaces' to things. It wasn't 'til
the last few attempts that I noticed the extra Error on the bottom. Maybe
the other error was sorted out somehow?

     But, no matter. Thanks to Bill, and to Gerard for putting up with my
incompitence. I can tell you that I won't be making that mistake again. LFS
is suposed to be about learning about linux, and now I know how to cut &
paste!!!

     Thankyou again.
     doc256 at bigpond.com