newbie

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmlx1.wlmcs.com
Thu Mar 14 04:53:59 PST 2002

Hari,

I can't help on the prime question, but it looks like something is
eating your /mnt/lfs space. If your are starting install on /mnt/lfs,
you will not have enough space.

I think you'll need to move some non-LFS thing out of there.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, hari_bhr wrote:

> hi
>
> <snip>

> Redhat 7.2 with LFS 3.2
>
> [root at dns1 bin]# df -h
> /dev/hda2             2.1G  1.2G  892M  57% /
> /dev/hda1              99M  6.0M   87M   7% /boot
> /dev/hda5             1.5G  1.3G  144M  90% /mnt/lfs
> none                  140M     0  140M   0% /dev/shm

During process of install, /mnt/lfs will probably need up
around 800MB.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org