findutils not installing correctly

Pete Hodgson moredip at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 13 18:39:24 PST 2002

Hi all,

I've recently finished a LFS 3.0 build. It's all going swimmingly, apart
from updatedb/locate etc. not working. when I run updatedb it complains
about not being able to find frcode. Sure enough, it doesn't seem to be
there. Hmm, I thought, I'll try and make the findutils-4.1 package
again. But I can't even seem to find anything relating to frcode in the
package, and it doesn't seem to install anything relating to frcode.

Anyone got any tips?

TIA,

Pete

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org