Gcc Sig 11 Fails, Small Config Machine, WorkAround

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmlx1.wlmcs.com
Wed Mar 13 17:34:55 PST 2002

Rod,

Do you have any doubt that I read the whole thing? I saw those things
which seemed to confirm my initial diagnosis but did not want to
give them too much credence just because they agreed with me. The
other items I had _not_ fully excersied yet, so I'm going to focus
on something short and sweet to see if there's more I need to do
in the hardware area or it may confirm that I was already on the right
track.

Cheers,

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com