Gcc Sig 11 Fails, Small Config Machine, WorkAround

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Wed Mar 13 16:09:23 PST 2002

Heh.  I have to say that one thing I really hate is building
an expensive box and then seeing it sig11 on a kernel compile
(one of my standard tests).  It's always a hassle to figure out
what's broken.

However notice also that the article lists some other known
causes near the end, such as insufficient virtual memory.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org