Mounting the lfs partition.

gyuri kerek gyuriker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 13:27:26 PST 2002

I am using lfs book 3.0.with glibc 2.2.2on a suse 7.2
system. I am trying to mount the lfs partition. I get
the following:					root at linux: mount /dev/hdb7
/mnt/lfs		root at linux: mount proc /mnt/lfs/proc -t proc
	root at linux: cd /mnt/lfs && 			root at linux > chroot
/mnt/lfs  /usr/bin/env  -i HOME=/root TERM=$TERM
/bin/bash --login	root at linux:chroot: cannot execute
/usr/bin/env:no such file or directory
root at linux:/mnt/lfs:					In spite of this I have
decided to see if I could install glibc.After entering
the installation script I get,					root at linux:mknod:
'/dev/null':file exists.  Gyuri .