Gcc Sig 11 Fails, Small Config Machine, WorkAround

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmlx1.wlmcs.com
Wed Mar 13 13:10:12 PST 2002

Chris,

Have you no sensitivity man? Can you not recognize a retentivly-
challenged minority when he blathers on about these sorts of things? ;)

What a _horrible_ thought Chris! I'm browsing the net periodically
just _waiting_ to jump on a dual-Athlon MB and assemble a new
system around it. Can you image my feelings about _underclocking_?

I realize it's a perfectly valid suggestion and might work, but the
nature of my personality is to bang my head on that brick wall until
it breaks, if necessary. I prefer elegance, but brute force will do.

Humor (if any) aside, I appreciate the suggestion. If I decide that
my next reduced-requirements version of my semi-automated is to be
tried on that machine, I will consider using it... maybe. If I can
stand the thought of it. ;)

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Chris Lingard wrote:

> Bill Maltby LFS Related wrote:
>
> > Ahhhh, at last a potential workaround (_not_ a fix).
> >

> <snip>

Y'all don't want to read all this again, do you? I thought not!

<SNIP>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org