Glibc

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Tue Mar 12 14:12:22 PST 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Chris Lingard wrote:

> OK.  Ken, is mawk,awk install static in your LFS.  Have you interupted the
> build to edit things, then restarted.
>
> What happens when you do the whole job with clean source and build
> directories?
>
> Chris

Chris,

 I almost thought this was going to be the answer. `mawk' is static, but
the symlink for `awk' was missing. (I'd been playing with gawk before
3.2-RC1 came out, I think gawk creates the link itself.) All sorts of
`optimistic' signs with fresh glibc and build trees (signal 11, signal 4,
...). Unfortunately, the end result was the same. Oh well, back to reading
my scripts.

Ken
--
current score: