login prompt/addendum

Ira Mendell ibm at bestweb.net
Mon Mar 11 17:58:33 PST 2002

We were wondering is it possible that there was a problem when I installed
either the bootscripts and or bash and I didn't notice. Is it advisable to
recompile one or the other or both.  If so do you recommend doing so as
chroot or within the new system. My son says that I would also have to
recompile the kernel afterwards.  Is he correct.
     Thank you

            Ira

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org