gcc compile problem

Tim Eberhardt webmaster at metal-lives.de
Mon Mar 11 14:41:01 PST 2002

I'm
> > a newbie in those stuff! :)
>
> What is your hardware like (CPU, RAM, swap size), what kernel are you
> running?

I've found the reason for my problem! And I have to say that I'm a bit
silly. :o/
I took the wrong partition for my lfs installation. On the partition I
used was not enough disk space. I changed the partition now to the right
one and it works! I'm really sorry for that! ooops
Keep on doing your great work! Thanks!

Greets Tim

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org