glibc-2.2.5 install problems (lfs-3.2)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 11 14:15:34 PST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 07:52:32PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
> Further details, I'm afraid :

<cut>

Try reinstalling the texinfo package in chapter 5.

That's all I can suggest right now without being able to reproduce the
problem.

Here's a last idea: create a tarball of your glibc-2.2.5 and glibc-build
directories and upload them somewhere, send us the URL. I'll download it
and try to build it from where it aborted on your end. If it doesn't abort
then on my end it most likely means something you build from chapter 5
isn't working properly. If it aborts here as well I'll diff it against a
working Glibc build here, perhaps I can find something useful.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org