Qube2: Possible gcc workaround

ian abuse at minimal.cx
Mon Mar 11 06:25:56 PST 2002

Hi all,

After trying the suggestions made here and not making any progress I went
back to google again, and this time found what looks to be a really helpful
hint:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2001/debian-mips-200104/msg00008.html

I've manually added the suggested -lc and the build has run for over 3 times
as long as before.  If it makes it to the end I'll post a patch to lfs-dev
if that's the done thing, or I can try to finish the book whilst collecting
everything that I've done differently.

I guess as I'm the only Qube user ATM there's no huge rush to throw in
updates, especially as they look like being very Qube specific - would
things like that be included in the main text, or moved to an Appendix to
keep the clutter down in the book ?

TTFN,
--
ian.