Bash compile error

Ira Mendell ibm at bestweb.net
Mon Mar 11 05:29:15 PST 2002

We're just not sure.  Previously my son was able to compile bash.  Maybe its
best to reinstall the Redhat system or at the least remove gcc then try to
reinstall the rpm.
It's sort of strange I built these machines for myself and one for my son and
the're both almost identical running the same software and he's getting the
problems.
          Hopefully we'll figure it out.
                         Ira