Chapter 6 RPM specs anyone?

Dirk Heinrichs dirk.heinrichs at nokia.com
Mon Mar 11 01:58:07 PST 2002

Hi,

I've restarted LFS installation and I'm through with Ch. 5 now, this time
added a statically linked version of rpm. Now I want to start over with Ch.
6 using nothing but rpm -ba to build the packages. Is there any work beeing
done in this area? I'm a newbie in rpm package (or better: spec) creation
and it looks like the first one (glibc) will allready be a lot work to do.
So, does anybody allready have *.spec files ready and is willing to share?

Thanx...

        Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs          | Tel:  +49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager   | Fax:  +49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH     | Mail: dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b      | Web:  http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen          | ICQ#: 110037733
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org