man hint update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 10 14:53:13 PST 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 09:44:19PM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> What's the problem here, any idea?

I'm not sure. I didn't write the man hint myself, I just took over from
somebody else. I've added it to Bugzilla and we'll have a look at it later.

Perhaps somebody else here has the time to debug it for you. If not, give
us some time, we'll get to it eventually.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org