Glibc-2.2.5 compile error in chapter 6 of LFS 3.2

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 10 14:43:11 PST 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 04:58:11PM +0100, Mattias Olsson wrote:
> The answer to the next question is no, I didn't enable any compiler
> optimizations.

Well I will have a look tomorrow or something and see what's going on. It
could be something simple as something not being statically linked.

You could check that, by the way. Run "ldd $LFS/bin/*" and on other
dirs like $LFS/sbin usr/bin usr/sbin and see if there's anything
not-statically linked.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org